Рейтинг темы:
  • 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
Quarterback Ryan Tannehill will miss his fifth straight game when the
Dolphins face the Packers on Sunday and that means Week 12 against the Colts is the current target date for his return from a right shoulder injury.Head coach Adam Gase made that announcement before Tannehill met with reporters later in the day to provide his own update on the injury. Tannehill said that his shoulder hurts “every time my arm goes through” the throwing motion and said that is keeping him from being able to make all the throws he needs to make on the field.Tannehill said he hopes the coming weeks — the Dolphins have a bye in Week 11 — will allow him to “get sharp and be ready to go.”“I’m confident the shoulder is getting better and I’ll be ready to go http://www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com/c...ack-jersey ,” Tannehill said, via the South Florida Sun Sentinel. “I’ll be playing through pain for the rest of the year. Once I can make the throws and get he ball to where it needs to go, I can deal with the pain. … Unfortunately it鈥檚 a time thing Youth Jason Sanders Jersey , and we don’t have much time during the season.”Tannehill said the plan is for him to try to throw again next week, but it’s clear that no one is sure of anything in Miami when it comes to Tannehill playing again this year.The Splash Zone 9/9/18: Titans At Dolphins Dolphins football is back! The Dolphins will face off against the Tennessee Titans today at Hard Rock Stadium. Some prominent faces have left and there are a few new names on the team. Ryan Tannehill is back under center for the first time in over a year. Get hyped Dolphin fans and let’s hope for a great season!You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Matchup Memories | Dolphins vs. TitansMatchup Memories | Dolphins vs. TitansTitans at DolphinsMiami Dolphins vs. Tennessee Titans: Breaking down Week 1 matchupHow do the Miami Dolphins and Tennessee Titans match up for Sunday’s Week 1 tilt at Hard Rock...Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins: Staff predictions for Week 1What are our Miami Dolphins writers expecting Sunday when the Fins host the Tennessee Titans in both...Adam GaseOnus on Dolphins coaches to creatively outscheme White Xavien Howard Jersey , outsmart opponentsThese Dolphins believe they are better than the sum of their parts.Dolphins Defensive LineMiami Dolphins’ Cam Wake: ‘I’m trying to kill you.’Cameron Wake approaches every snap the same way.Dolphins DE Robert Quinn 'breathing again' as 2018 season opensIt’s been six months since Robert Quinn was traded to the Dolphins, but it feels like he&rsquo...Dolphins LinebackersDolphins draft pick Quentin Poling embraces practice squad opportunityOf the Dolphins’ eight draft picks this year, seventh-rounder Quentin Poling was the only one...Phinsider News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 9/8/18: Previewing Sunday’s Game Against The Titans - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone Youth Cameron Wake Jersey , the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.NFL Week 1 straight-up winners picks - The PhinsiderThe NFL’s 2018 regular season is underway, with the Philadelphia Eagles beating the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday. The majority of the first week’s games are coming up tomorrow. As we have done in...Dolphins vs Titans preview: Marcus Mariota’s development, Mike Vrabel’s adjustment White Frank Gore Jersey , and impact of Dion Lewis and Malcolm Butler - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins will host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday in the regular season opener. With every team entering Week 1 at 0-0 on the year and hope springing eternal around the league, this is...
Ответ

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)